Reflexology Diploma course with guild accredited tutors - was £495 offer price £395 (£100 off)
Saturday 8th and Sunday 9th July (3rd date around 6 weeks later)
Saturday 5th and Sunday 6th August (3rd date around 6 weeks later)
This ancient technique dates back thousands of years and has its origins in China.
Reflexology is based on the idea that the feet are a map of the body and while working on the reflex areas of the feet, the therapist is treating the whole body and helping it to heal and balance itself.
The treatment is deeply relaxing and rejuvenating and invokes a feeling of well-being.
It is excellent for treating a range of ailments including stress, lethargy, sluggish immune system, skin problems and IBS to name but a few.
After an initial massage to warm the feet the therapist applies pressure to specific points on the feet and ankles.
This course consists of training at the centre, followed by home study and case studies over the following months to cover a range of clients and conditions.
You will then be required to attend a further day to assess your knowledge and skills and upon successful completion you will be given your certificate.
* Course duration: Three days
* Entry Requirement and Pre-requisites: A Diploma in Anatomy and Physiology or equivalent (can be completed online with us)
* Qualification: Birmingham Holistic Training Centre Diploma.
* Assessment method: Continuous throughout the days via observation and verbal questions, home study with paperwork to submit, a short question and answer sheet to test your knowledge of the treatment and final assessment day.
* Guidance and support: You will have support from enrolment, during and also after your course.
* 28 CPD points.
Your highly experienced, professional and friendly tutor will help and guide you throughout your training experience.
Excellent Value Starter kits available with base oils and floral waters for just £50. Please ask for more information and to order in time for your course.
Course Content: Reflexology Diploma Course
* Insurance details
* Health, safety and hygiene
* Byelaws and legislation
* History and benefits of Reflexology
* Grounding techniques
* Zones and Reflexes
* Basic Anatomy and Physiology
* Warm up massage procedure
* Full practical Reflexology procedure
* Home Study
* Case Studies
Doing what you love is the dream of many but the reality of few. If the idea of helping people reach their health and wellness goals fulfils you, then why not consider additional qualifications in one of our Holistic Therapy courses?
Fully accredited and recognized by the ‘Guild of Beauty and Holistic Therapists'. <https://www.beautyguild.com/Training/Training-Centre-View.aspx?ID=a7b0c891-e4da-4ff7-83d6-572ec610e4c3>
Our Award Winning Centre can lead you to a fulfilling, new career and support your wellbeing and those you love.
Please Sign in
to view Reviews and Ratings.